Fax Life Applications to: 1-866-248-0201
Don’t Leave Your Family Unprotected
What would your family do without your income?
Just for a moment, imagine your family’s life without you. What debts would you leave behind? How would your family live? Where would they get money?
Keeping the dream alive
Every family has dreams: owning a home, sending children to college, enjoying a comfortable retirement. Life insurance can keep these dreams alive in the event of your death. The income tax-free benefit* from life insurance creates an “instant estate” for your family, providing money that can be used for:
- Paying off your mortgage and debts
- Providing a steady income for your spouse and/or children
- Paying medical or funeral costs
- Paying estate and death taxes and expenses
- Making gifts to your favorite charities
How life insurance can help
There are a variety of available life insurance plans designed to meet a variety of needs, including:
- Inexpensive term insurance provides pure death benefit protection with no cash values.
- Permanent whole life insurance provides premiums and cash values that are guaranteed, and can act as an emergency fund for those times when you need extra income.
- Universal life insurance gives you flexibility in your death benefits and premiums, with cash values that can also be used for special situations.
Depending on your needs and budget, there’s an insurance plan for you. In addition, special riders are available for most policies to pay the premiums if you become disabled, something most investment-type products can’t do.
Protect your loved ones
The people who depend on you for their everyday existence also depend on you to protect their future. Make sure your loved ones have the security they deserve.
Why not get a quote for the protection you need?